Father's Day

posted on: Thursday, June 23, 2016


We had a great day with our favorite baby daddy last Sunday. It included an early morning (shirtless) wake up call with presents, handmade cards, a coffee run and then brunch at the Black Pig. Most importantly that brunch included bruleed bacon that was just...wow. I can't speak for Josh, but that had to have been the best gift of the day.

 ^^^ favorite photo of the day ^^^

Later on we headed back to our place for a home cooked dinner with Abby, Patty and my dad. That meal included a homemade chocolate pie. The dads were winning pretty hard at life that day.



To Josh and my dad, we love you two more than you know. I hope this day reflected at least a tiny amount of the enormous love we have for you both.  Happy Father's Day!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger