Oren: Age Three

posted on: Sunday, April 27, 2014


Look, I know my blog and instagram have been on Oren overload the last couple weeks because of his birthday. But. Katie just sent me the files for Ori's three year photo shoot and I could not resist posting my favorites here. I realize I am 100% blinded by bias but could this kid seriously not be a child model? I mean, if he wasn't always covered in bruises and scabs and snot? He totally could.  Thank you, Katie!!!




Can we pleeeaaassseee figure out a way to bottle him up and keep him this way forever? I am convinced three is the perfect age on him.




4 comments:

  1. Oh man.............sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very right!! He could def be a child model :) You've got one adorable fella' on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toes, OMG the toes. I wish I had some pictures of my kid's feet. Why are baby feet so adorable? This child exudes life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The absolute cutest! He looks like Wes in some of these which is something I've never seen!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger