Last day of Two

posted on: Friday, April 18, 2014



Tomorrow's the big day my sweet, sweet boy. Three years old. Time is a tricky little devil. The days can sometimes seem to last forever, but these years are flying by. I can still remember your little kicks and rolls inside of me before I knew who you were. How excited I was this exact day three years ago when my water broke just shy of midnight and I knew I would be meeting you soon. How I couldn't wait to finally have you in my arms. How wonderful the last three years have been. How full you make our days. It's amazing how much space your gigantic personality and tiny little body can take up in this big wide world.


I love you so much.  And I am just the luckiest to get to call you mine. Happy, happy birthday my love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger