Scare on the Square

posted on: Friday, October 25, 2013



It's Friday! It's Friday! Has this not been the longest week in the history of ever or is it just me? I don't know, all I can say is I'm happy it's finally over and ready to kickstart this weekend. We're celebrating Josh's birthday all weekend long! Jay's making ribs tonight and then Josh and I get a date night out tomorrow. We're seeing Gravity in IMAX. Has anyone else seen it? I'm sure it will be intense!

Anyway, before I leave you for the weekend, here are a few pictures from last night's "Scare on the Square" in downtown Wadsworth. Since we're new to town and this was happening only blocks away from us I figured we'd check it out. It was actually really fun! Josh and his sister Lisa were busy doing the chocolate walk in Lakewood last night (which, totally jealous by the way!) so Marisa helped me wrangle the boys in to their costumes and walk them down to the festivities. There was trick-or-treating door to door at all the local businesses, a costume contest, a 40 person zombie crew who recreated the dance from Thriller and a monster movie set up on a big screen in the parking lot behind the library.

 



My phone died only minutes into the evening so I only have a few low quality photos to share but there were some REALLY good costumes going on down there and we all had a lot of fun despite the chilly weather. It was good practice for the real trick-or-treat next Thursday but I'll be sure to break out the good camera for that one.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend, here's some dancin' zombies to send you off!


1 comments:

  1. Looks like you definitely picked the right neighborhood to move to! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger