And live from the Improv...

posted on: Thursday, February 7, 2013

 
Guess what this crazy guy did last night???
 
 
He got up in front of a packed audience and performed stand up comedy, live.
 
Fo real.
 
I have no idea how anyone has the guts to do it, but my husband sure does.  And I was about to puke from all the sympathy anxiety just sitting in the audience waiting for him to go on. But he killed it, as I suspected he would. He really is as funny as he thinks he is, guys! ;) I only managed to snap a few (illegal) photos inside the venue but believe me when I tell you that he was surrounded with love and support last night by many, many family members and friends.
 
We are all so proud of you, Josh. Here's to crossing another one off the life list!
 


1 comments:

  1. At least I was there in T-shirt (and spirit too). Josh, you are the bravest guy I know! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger