Momocho

posted on: Tuesday, October 2, 2012


 
We all know I'm not a food blogger or a professional critic by any means, but when I try a new (fanstastic) and local restaurant I kind of feel like it's my duty to share the experience with all of you. One of my favorite things about Cleveland (and really NE Ohio in general) is that there are positively gobs of outstanding restaurants to choose from on any given night. I'm always on the hunt for an exciting and delicious new place I haven't tried before, and as with the case Saturday night, I'm rarely disappointed. After many rounds of scheduling and plans falling through, and re-scheduling I finally made my way up to Ohio City for dinner at Momocho to celebrate the birthday of my sweet friend, Bonnie.

1 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger