My Three Favorite Things Today

posted on: Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1.) You've all probably seen this proposal already but I can't resist posting it here. I am in love with this video. I just keep watching it and crying, watching it and crying. Then I make other people watch it (like you!) and get confused when they do not turned into a sniveling, wet, puddle of emotions like me. What can I say? The internet makes me cry on the reg (ex; this, this and let's not forget this). It's all just so sweet and adorable. I can only imagine how much time and coordination and effort this took by this couple's family and friends. Amazing.

 


2.) The Honest Toddler twitter feed. It's perfect. The humor, the candor, the hatred of pinterest. If you are the parent of a small child (or even know a small child) it's worth a look, trust me. It speaks to my soul. And it has a blog now too. Check that out here.



Honest Toddler@HonestToddler
Can't remember the last time my mom showered. I feel good about that.

Honest Toddler@HonestToddler
It's not that I mind her being clean, I just don't like barriers between us. Doors, curtains, the phone, stranger babies, etc.

Honest Toddler@HonestToddler
Want to thank the especially loud bird outside for helping me up. You are not a demon (lol daddy) and I would love to hold you tight.


3.) And MOST importantly I am seeing my lover  favorite musician Talib Kweli tonight at the Grog Shop in Cleveland. Which, if you're not familiar with it, is a teeny, tiny, itsy-bitsy club which is crazy for him to be performing at and awesome and is going to make for an incredible show. I even took tomorrow off work, so I don't have to be stressed about getting home late or lack of sleep. I am so old, but also SO pumped.

Three cheers for Wednesday!

xoxo

1 comments:

  1. OMG that is the greatest video ever!!! I'm crying and laughing at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger