America, You're Gross.

posted on: Friday, August 19, 2011

Alright, look, I will be the first to admit that I have an inappropriately addictive relationship with sweets. Pastries, ice cream, chocolate, you name it - I love it. BUT, and this is a big but (no pun intended, haha), I go for quality when I'm indulging. Homemade, real ingredients, real food and worth every delicious calorie. This past weekend Josh and I spent the day at a waterpark and I could not believe the disgusting junk food they were selling...to people in bathing suits none the less! Seriously, I wouldn't eat this stuff on my best day let alone one where my stomach is hanging out for the world to see. It's not even appetizing, not to mention ridiculously overpriced and frankly a little disturbing. Who's buying this crap? UN-BE-LIEVE-ABLE.







Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger