Stuff. And Other Things

posted on: Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The last couple weeks have been a bit nuts. We had an amazing/exhausting 4th of July and I haven't even begun to sort through the pictures yet. But they're coming, I swear. Also, as I may have mentioned our baby sitter just up and quit on us. And the best part? She sent me a text on a Tuesday night saying she was moving to Michigan on Friday. As in three days from then. So, that was cool. (Hey, thanks for all the notice! Oh, and texting me the news was an especially nice touch). We interviewed three babysitters this weekend and this is how they went: bad, really bad and you've got to be kidding me. (Does it count as an interview if you drive by one of their houses and are too scared to even go in???) So, our search continues. And I will just continue walking around feeling constantly nauseous and crippled with anxiety until we find someone I'm comfortable with. Good times.

Then, there's work. Crazier than ever...in a good way. We're really busy so I can't complain. But nothing like coming back from a blissful maternity leave to our biggest and most hectic installation of the year.

(Here's a little peek - don't you just love it, though?!)



And my baby brother and his friend Shane played their first show as their new band Cities and Years. We've been waiting a long time for this and they did not disappoint. In fact, they were amazing (no, seriously, they were. I'm not just saying that because he's my brother). I'm so, so proud of them! Also, you need to see my brother's calf muscles from all the drumming. I was formally introduced to them this weekend and holy cow, Tony Horton eat your heart out!



marisa gets the photo cred for these since her pictures came out
just a hair better than the ones I took on my awesome samsung solstice


Am I forgetting anything?... hmmm...
oh yeah!
I was also chased around by a shirtless robot. It was touch and go for a minute there, but luckily, I survived.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger