Weekend Forecast

posted on: Friday, April 8, 2011

The outlook for this weekend:

Car seat installation and inspection this afternoon
Grilling steaks for Josh's grandma's birthday dinner tonight
Spring cleaning my house with the generous help of my eager step mom and reluctant dad Saturday
Belated birthday party for Josh's dad Saturday evening
First birthday party for my cousin's twin sons Sunday afternoon
Dinner at my dad's Sunday evening

and somewhere in there we need to find time to go grocery shopping, pack my hospital bag and shop for Easter goodies for Mr. Wes

I'm getting tired from just reading this

Hope everyone has a busy and fun weekend ahead!
(ps - the weather man speaks of temperatures reaching nearly 80 degrees this weekend, 80!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger