It Would Have Been a Great Weekend

posted on: Monday, January 31, 2011

But I was sick.

With a cold, sick. The kind where you can't take any medicine since you're in your 7th month of pregnancy, sick. The kind where it's impossible to sleep because your nose if so stuffed up you can't breathe and you're STILL in your 7th month of pregnancy, sick. But really, what could be anymore uncomfortable than that combination? (I guess I could have been sick, 7 months pregnant and on an airplane trying to sleep. Now, that would be worse. See? Silver lining).

But I'm also not the type of person to just lay around the house and wallow in self pity. Laziness is not part of my DNA. So we did everything we had planned anyway.

And let me just say, this breakfast at Flury's Cafe would have been delicious if I only could have tasted it




and this trip to the Rainforest would have been super fun if I wasn't already a hot, sweaty mess




Lunch here would have been amazing if...Oh, who am I kidding? It was amazing - its Melt.  

                
                         


We also finished off the night in true fatty fashion with sundaes at Mary Coyle and then, when I woke up Sunday morning, I was greeted by this gloriousness




So, I guess all in all, it was a pretty great weekend, 

for being sick.


1 comments:

I Am Emme All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger